I've suffered, but I've persevered. I've wept, but I've held my head up. I stopped living in a world of destruction and disaster and opened myself up to a more humble way of thinking.
Friday, November 25, 2011
Creativity in ignorance
I'm either giving credit to an ignorant society or realizing which path it's chosen to follow. Watching people and the way they do things or how they speak is so amazing. It's creative and also ironic the human mind could agree with those decisions. I also think I know how people are capable of living in ignorance. Some just live their lives on autopilot. Autopilot isn't necessarily a good function. That's when we drift off course. We tend to be naive to the little things. This is funny because all over the world you see ads, pictures, videos; anything that tells us to watch the little things. Do we just not know what the little things really are? Are we truly blind? It is at that point we become selfish. Instead of trying to live in harmony with the universe we make everything about ourselves. Being selfish also isn't a bad thing you just need to find a happy medium between being selfish and being selfless. We overlook the functions that bring harmony to our world. We slow ourselves down and in turn slow our friends down, our colleagues, even our family. I find it easier to be more selfless than the other. It's rewarding. It's stylish and hip. It speaks out and it's different. Not everyone can be the person that is "always there." that is left for truly special people. The secret is they live their lives in harmony with the world. They give back more than they receive because they know it's right. But does being only selfish make you ignorant? At what point would it be considered ignorant or not? The way I see it; I don't wanna straddle the line of ignorance. I want my energy to be a positive one. It can be stressful but that's life. You have to be a master of your emotions and not let them take control of you. Notice your breathing throughout the day and focus on your heart beat. Close your eyes and see what comes to mind. Just for a couple minutes. You then will have expelled an extreme amount of stress or irritation. You kind of catch up with yourself. Know that you are alive and that you are here among others who feel just like you feel, see how you see, and think like you think. They didn't ask to be here but they are involved in your life. Do you really want to hold it against them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment