Tuesday, November 22, 2011

This Is Your Life


This is a picture I stumbleupon'd one day in Charleston and to be honest with you, it changed my life. I printed in out and looked at it every day. I read the words very carefully. I started to see how I was living my life in a way that wasn't healthy. I wasn't myself and I wasn't doing things my way. Things are so trivial and so simple. It is the inspiration that this brought that really made me quit my job, pack up my things, and move. It made me remember all of my relationships and how I've messed them all up by trying to live for someone else or trying to be everything for someone else. No one needs to live for anyone else. No one needs to live in dogma. Go out and CREATE!! Create objects, create friends, create ideas, create a future. Find something you love and when you find it get involved in it. You will find happiness. More opportunities will come from that. Making changes doesn't happen overnight. You have to live it. You have to let the days pass by and watch how everything comes together. Stop looking for the easy route because you make it harder on yourself. Life is so beautiful and wonderful. Just let it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment