It's amazing what the body and the mind are capable of doing. I thank the Enlightenment for what it did to people; the human race. Once upon a time we used to be held captive by our rulers, our "leaders" who took our hearts and held them under their own sleeves; that we may not be our own selves. That we could not reason. Remember, over time this went from something that was kept in the dark, behind closed doors, to something we do immediately without a second thought. Reason is the first thought. It is our first instinct.
For almost a month I have been on my own without friends and family by my side and in that time I have been received by a new family. I have learned to be on my own. To take care of myself. To reason by myself instead of needing approval from those around me. These people do not know me. This community does not know me. Where once I was embarrassed or anxious to do something, I am no longer. It has opened me up even more than I once was before. Which makes me think; at one point I was enlightened and it only continues to happen. The opening up is never ending. The blossoming never stops. I don't spend my time thinking about what another person may think of my actions or my reasoning. I realize these reasons are mine and I live partly unaffected but it rings true even more than before. That maybe if I can make these decisions on my own it will carry over when I go home. They will stick and people will see a new me. I hope they reason and see the change, accept it, and go on; maybe learn from it too. I hope people see the leadership and accountability I have learned to communicate and it makes them a better person. I am so thankful for the history of our human race. That there are some who strive to make it better for the future us. I love my experiences and my history and I will look upon those things as only an obect of ingenuity for my peers. That it only makes my reasoning much quicker and as a learning opportunity. I thank God for my history; for our history. I will strive to make this common-thought. That we can do anything we want. That we can change. There is always the thought that we can do better and change those around us and if you do not stick to that, we fall behind. You learn from doing; from changing. You stay the same when you don't and if you stay the same you will only experience that sameness. Change is good. Change keeps things rolling. Try something new. Do something you've never done before. Bring it home with you. Share it.
For almost a month I have been on my own without friends and family by my side and in that time I have been received by a new family. I have learned to be on my own. To take care of myself. To reason by myself instead of needing approval from those around me. These people do not know me. This community does not know me. Where once I was embarrassed or anxious to do something, I am no longer. It has opened me up even more than I once was before. Which makes me think; at one point I was enlightened and it only continues to happen. The opening up is never ending. The blossoming never stops. I don't spend my time thinking about what another person may think of my actions or my reasoning. I realize these reasons are mine and I live partly unaffected but it rings true even more than before. That maybe if I can make these decisions on my own it will carry over when I go home. They will stick and people will see a new me. I hope they reason and see the change, accept it, and go on; maybe learn from it too. I hope people see the leadership and accountability I have learned to communicate and it makes them a better person. I am so thankful for the history of our human race. That there are some who strive to make it better for the future us. I love my experiences and my history and I will look upon those things as only an obect of ingenuity for my peers. That it only makes my reasoning much quicker and as a learning opportunity. I thank God for my history; for our history. I will strive to make this common-thought. That we can do anything we want. That we can change. There is always the thought that we can do better and change those around us and if you do not stick to that, we fall behind. You learn from doing; from changing. You stay the same when you don't and if you stay the same you will only experience that sameness. Change is good. Change keeps things rolling. Try something new. Do something you've never done before. Bring it home with you. Share it.
No comments:
Post a Comment