Time is indefinite. It is a constant that cannot be maintained, stopped, or accelerated; it is merely nothingness. It has always been and it will always be. I was born October 26, 1988. As I write this I am 23 years 5 months and 9 days, 282 months, or 8561 days old. These numbers, though they hold value, have no meaning. At least, to me that is. If I go up to a random stranger and say, "I am 23, what do you have to say about that?" Any person would say, "You are very young/Inexperienced/I remember when I was your age." Herein lies the problem associated with time. We think we are limited or that we are on a scale. As if to say the older you get the more experienced you are. What are the actual rankings? I know many people who have experienced a lot more in a shorter amount of time than one who may think he has experienced much as an older person. We think time is the same recurring thing over and over again. That every life has experienced the same as the other, just in different years. At 23 is there a supposed point I should have reached? Should I have gone to college and graduated this past year and be working at my entry level position? Not everyone will do this. Should I be doing an internship at some job in some other place? I may never intern anywhere in my life. Should I have traveled halfway around the world or visited some obscure place? I haven't had the money to. The problem is that at first gaze you might think I am inexperienced because I am young and you have your knowledge of what you have experienced, but in reality you must learn that I have experienced great things and am still experiencing; like you have. I will always be experiencing. There is no lesser or greater experience than life itself. All those experiences occurred because life occurred. They should be thanking life for happening. Let's remember time is a measure for one reason. Agriculture. Because it exists, every other industry takes advantage of it. It is so important that the measure of time is kept to the millisecond, even more, in our current society. Let's not brand anything else on time. Time is something to be reflected on. Maybe there are some people who live their life thinking over and over, this will be the greatest thing I do before I die. Incorrect! Re-brand your form of thinking. Set your goal to experience everything in your time, without an ending. Every little thing you can experience! Take each one and make the best of it, see the beauty in it, and understand nothing in that form is measurable. If a goal of pure beauty is established and then attained, there is no comparison between any of those things. A blossoming rose is just as beautiful as those children you raised, or will raise. The concept may be viewed as ignorance, but it is not. Time will let anything occur in itself. Anything goes, no holds barred, you can do whatever you want. Accepting everything around you and realizing the beauty in everything cannot be ignorant. It must be the way it was meant. Remember that in your experiences someone can change your direction, and in those same experiences, someone else's can be changed. Holding yourself back from letting that happen is only worse for you because eventually you will reflect on that and think that you were misguided, or regret. The only way to look back and be happy is to accept the beauty, in the time you have held, altogether.
No comments:
Post a Comment