I have had many experiences with love. Each time is an entirely different experience. There are a lot of misconceptions on what love is and the nature of it. We have done a lot to change the look of love by putting a facade of material things upon it. We need things to show us love. We need proof of an emotion? Physical, material proof? What about when we are happy or sad? Need us be reminded of the positiveness of the world to keep us happy or how much negativity there is to keep us down? I want to remind you that Love is an emotion. It is a grasp not necessarily fixed upon your heart. It is all-encompassing connection. It is felt without baring, it is put on display. It will not change, nor can it have a low or high state of being. It is just a neutral emotion. With regards to relationships, this is a very important thing to realize. You are lucky to have someone if you do. You have someone to share your life with who cares about you, someone thinks you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to you. Remember, you are capable of those emotions, therefore that other person is as well. The connection is so much stronger when the other feels that way in return. Sometimes we don't believe it, but trust me, they do. The fact that you cannot conceive that means something is wrong with you, not the relationship. If we are expecting out of love we are not handling this emotion very well. We turn greedy, lower expectations and soon find ourselves unhappy with the whole situation. When in love, only expect love in return. In that regard, gifts will be gifts. I got this for you BECAUSE I love you. Not this is proof of my love for you, its just the one you wanted. Love is a fantastic emotion but most of us are unsure. I've seen true love in people who have lost to death. That same love was shared and has created the most beautiful blossom. Those who know of this kind of love are inspired by it and its beautiful being. I hope everyone can find love for everything and love it whole-heartedly. It is the essential tool for living a happy life. Accepting everything, and loving it, creates. Hope in love is what I have. I hope it spreads and I hope when it does you grab hold of it and share it with what is close to you. And follow those things and continue to let it grow. If you reject love you are only rejecting happiness. You cannot truly be happy unless you love at least one thing other than yourself. We can become our own unions and we can create a monopoly out of love. That their is no physical being that can sell love, other than our own selves. Any attempt will lead to failure or exhaustion. Love everything and breathe easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment